Friday, June 17, 2016

Natural Beauty | Pink Paislee

Summer has started out with a bang.  We sent our kids to their first ever summer sleep away camp, which they LOVED, BTW!  While they were gone we decided to re-decorate their rooms so it's been crazy busy. Our littlest now has a french cottage / cafe and the oldest has a super fun loft bed with curtains and gone are the little girl pink walls.  I'll be posting before and after photos soon.

In the meantime, I'm back with my 5th project as the Pink Paislee guest designer for the Outfitters collection. And I still have 2 more to come.


I’m all about using every last bit of a collection so I chose to use the paper strips from the bottom of the pattern papers. I simply cut each strip into smaller strips and then mixed and matched them at a diagonal across the page.

I stitched each of the individual small strips in either a straight stitch or zig zag.

I framed the photos with layers of instaframes, acetate, paper, leaves and flowers that I watercolored.

No comments: