Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sweet Little Wildflower

Hi everyone!  I'm thrilled to bring you the second edition of the monthly Gossamer Blue Design Team Blog Hop.



We had just visited a local pumpkin patch that has an amazing flower garden.  My little princess just happens to love and I mean LOVE flowers so naturally, we took a stroll through the garden.  These beautiful magenta flowers drew us in and it was so fun to watch her inspect them all (and smell them too).

The flower paper included in this month's kit was just too perfect for these photos.  Admittedly, I usually shy away from papers like this because I find them harder to create with, or I fussy cut it.  I embraced it though and using my gold pen from a previous kit, I went to town, adding a little more doodling.


I kept it rather simple around my photo, using a grid type design. I doodled on the flower paper around the photos as well.  I added a title above and journaling on the back to complete the layout.

I hope you enjoyed this little layout tour.  Now, head on over to Jill Keller's blog to continue the hop or start from the beginning by visiting the Gossamer Blue blog.

7 comments:

Rebecca Luminarias said...

This is so bright and beautiful!

bckueser said...

Just beautiful! That floral paper just really pops!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love this, Heather! You used that floral paper perfectly!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the fussy cutting on the flower papers, gorgeous!

Brenda said...

such a gorgeous page! That floral paper was one of my favorites this time around. I didn't use it on any of my projects though. guess I'm saving it for a special project.

Unknown said...

i had a hard time using that pretty floral paper and i just love how you made it work so fabulously! sweet!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely, sweet page!