Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Peek-A-Boo | Gossamer Blue

I see you!  Yep, that was me sneaking pics of my daughter playing at the park. We weren't necessarily playing peek-a-boo but I was peeking in on her as she was fiddling with some sand and such. I mean, she just looked so cute in her hat, shirt, 2 skirts layered over each other, baby legs and fancy shoes.  Oh and a bow that you can barely see under the hat.

I used the new Carta Bella Hello Again collection pieces that are in the September Gossamer Blue kit and Add-on kit. I just couldn't resist cutting out the words from the 12x12 paper and 6x6 pad. The whole layout was inspired by those fussy cut pieces and everything else just fell into place.

I layered and tucked papers, stickers and tabs to frame out the photos and mixed the alphas included in the Add-on kit to create the title.
I used the tab stickers in their "open" state to do my journaling. I chose to journal about her love of singing and dancing and how much we love to snuggle, read and give lots of hugs and kisses to each other. This girl is the best at expressing her love!

Make sure to check out the Gossamer Blue September kit. It's filled with exclusive Gossamer Blue papers, Carta Bella, My Mind's Eye, Teresa Collins, Pink Paislee, and more. While you're there, check out the new community and gallery!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So fun! LOVING the colors and the stitching!!!

Crystal Schneider said...

Fun layout love all of the little details.

Gina Lideros said...

oh wow, love this collection. Great photos too!

Isbaha said...

Love how your papers enhance the photos, so pretty !

mk said...

Love it!!!