Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fall Projects...and Summer Just Began

Yes, I know that we just celebrated the first day of summer last week but Imaginisce just launched their Happy Harvest collection so I've been playing around with it.  I also think I am secretly hoping for cooler fall weather to cool down these 100+ degree days!

Here's a couple of the things I have made...make sure to look below to find out how you can win your very own Happy Harvest Sample pack.

Pumpkin Bowls
I plan to add some hershey's kisses in the fall colored wrappers when they come out!
I will post a tutorial for these so check back in a few days.  These are so easy peasy to make and you won't believe what I used to form them!
Imaginisce Happy Harvest Collection: Fall into Fun 12x12 Paper, Dancing Leaves 12x12 Paper, Autumn Splendor 12x12, Fall Friends Icon Die Cuts, Fall Phrases Word Die Cuts, Bazzill Navel Cardstock, green twine

 
Napkin Rings
I wrapped the napkins with 1.5 inch strips of paper and then I punched paper "flowers" with the i-top and added photo brads using the i-top large brad daddies.


Fruit Trio
Made from strips of Happy Harvest papers, mod podge and die cuts.  I found these fruit at Michael.  They are made from newspaper and were in the Michael's clearance bin for .50. I am definitely going back when I get home. The pumpkin is made from the apple mold so I tried to do the stripes up and down to look like a pumpkin and then did the apple with little bits and peices of paper.

I'll be posting a layout featuring this collection for tomorrow's Sketchy Thursdays DT reveal!

GIVEAWAY!

Head over to the Imaginisce blog to see how you can win your very own Happy Harvest Sample pack!  While you're there make sure to tell them what you think of these projects I posted here today. Thanks for looking,.

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

GREAT creations! I especially love the pumpkin bowls!

Auntie Em said...

Wow, I love all your project! It seems a little strange to be so excited about the autumn when summer isn't even here in full force but I can't wait to get my hands on this line! Those bowls are sooo pretty!
Thanks for sharing! :)