Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Special {Pre-K Graduation} Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Did you remember to wear green today? I did my St. Patty's layout for last week's Sketchy Thursdays reveal so I thought I'd pay tribute to this fun holiday by including something green.

It's a Sketchy Thursdays kind of day and oh how I have loved my time on the Sketchy Thursdays Design team! Did you know they are having a DT call and that tomorrow is the deadline to get your app in? What are you waiting for?

This week's sketch was PERFECT for a few of the photos I had of my oldest daughter's Pre-K graduation. So not only did I have a great sketch to work with but SRM Stickers sent everyone on the design team some great stickers and I got graduation ones, along with several others. I have plans for lots of cards and several more layouts with those babies!

Back to the Pre-K graduation - they were so cute singing their heart's out up on the stage. Check her out!

IMAGE REMOVED. WILL BE ADDED BACK SOON.
Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Social Club Collection: Jazz, Cocktail, Blue Eyes, Elements papers, Borders, Chipboard Stickers; SRM Stickers - Sticker Sentiments #51013 Congratulations; Paint - Americana Tuscan Red, Folk Art Midnight, White with Olive, Chocolate and Blue re-inker mixed to make green.
Come play along with us this week and show us what you got!!!

7 comments:

Diana Waite said...

GREAT take on the sketch--AWESOME job incorporating the stickers!

Anna said...

Gorgeous layout!

Audrey Yeager said...

OOOO I LOVE this sketch!! LOVE the splatters on your page and this is such a great layout. And THOSE PAPERS are GREAT!!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Very fun layout! I love the splattered paint, the way you did the journaling and those fabulous stickers! TFS!

Lea said...

What a cute little graduate! Such a fun layout! Love the paint splatter and what cool flowers!

Rebecca Keppel said...

So cute! Love your take on the sketch and those fabulous splatters!

Marlene Ferreira said...

You managed to create a marvelous layout with FOUR photos!
Loved the way you arranged the elements !