Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 something

Click HERE to go to my post for The Studio Blog Hop.

Or, check out the new challenge that is up at The Studio. It goes perfectly with something that has been on my mind since I turned 39 in January.

The challenge is to Scrap your age! Scrap a few things about yourself and what it's like to be you at that age.

I decided that I wanted to make this layout about my 30's in general because I've got a lot to be grateful for. I went into my 30's ready for a fresh, new start and I ended up with a great hubby, 2 beautiful girls, a great step-son and a new job that holds a lot of possibilities for me and my family. So even though I just told you that I am 39, I chose to use a picture taken in November, hence the reference to being 38. I think I might make this a yearly thing and do a retrospective layout about the previous year.
 
I used the new Scrapbook Circle Vintage Market kit. It is packed with some of the latest new releases. I have lots of good things planned for this kit! The "30" is from some stickers that SRM Stickers sent for a design team I am on. More to come on that soon.  I used Creative Scrappers sketch #145 for this layout.
 
Supplies: Scrapbook Circle "Vintage Market" kit - lilybee designs This & That Collection: Linens, Postcards, Brooch papers; Crate Paper Portrait Collection: Pearls; not in kit - SRM Stickers - We've Got Your Number; Fiskars, EK Success & Martha Stewart punches;  misc. ribbon, thread

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this one!!!!! You did a Fabulous job and what a great pic!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Stacy said...

Such a fun layout....loving the design!

Diana Waite said...

okay this is GREAT! I love this idea and what you did with the March kit!

Audrey Yeager said...

LOVE the circles and I love that SBC kit!!!!

Fabi Ormerod said...

wow Heather, I simply love your layout!!!! ;)