Monday, July 12, 2010

Christmas in July

My goal is to get Christmas 2009 layouts completed for the girls by July.  I just made this goal up right now (half way through July) as I am typing this so I've got some work to do and I hope I have enough of this paper to have it coordinate (at least a little).  Here's my first stab at this aggressive little goal.  I used the adorable CTMH Jingle paper pack, Chocolate Alpha Small stamp with Chocolate ink, True Friends stamp with Juniper ink, chocolate waxy flax, Tulip ink and blending pen (for the artsy look under the word 'cookies') and their Sparkles.  I also used MM Shimmer Alpha Red and The Paper Studio Groovy Jazz Pink Chipboard alphas.

Rheagan and Reese's pj both said Santa's Favorite so I thought I'd play off that for the title of this particular layout.
This layout was based off this week's Nuts About Sketches sketch:

No comments: