Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Everything Grows Better with

LOVE.  I had so much fun working on this layout.  I was contacted by a local photographer looking for a baby to model some onsies.  She asked me to snap some photos of Reese's smile.  Here's the layout that tells the rest of the story (click photos to see larger pictures).  I used all CTMH papers, stamps and embellishments (except for the metal accents).  The tree was created with a CTMH stamp set and was inspired by some artwork in a CTMH Idea Book.  I loved it so much I had to scraplift it.  I used CTMH Liquid Glass on all the hearts as well as the dots in the word, "grows".  I think I may go back and add some bottons to some of the circles on the tree to add a little more dimension.
I couldn't find the perfect color of green cardstock that I wanted so I inked it with a rubber brayer until I got it just right.  Then I couldn't find anything in blue with a subtle pattern so stamped some patterns onplain blue cardstock.  I've included a list of supplies I used for this layout below.
CTMH Supplies:
Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Pack - X7118B
Grown with Love My Acrylic Stamp Set - D1372
Extreme Caps My Acrylic Alphabet Stamp Set - D1250
Doodle My Acrylic Alphabet Stamp Set
Spot On My Acrylic Stamp Set - D1280
Boutique Borders My Acrylic Stamp Set - D1332
"Organic" Dimensional Elements in Color - Z1230
Liquid Glass - Z679
3D Foam Tape - Z1151
Tombow Mono Adhesive - 1514

No comments: