Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Design Team News

I'm so excited to announce that I was chosen to be on a scrapbooking Design Team.  It was my first try and my goal was to get on to at least one this year.  The site is called Nuts About Sketches and what I love about it is that it offers 2-page, multi photo layouts.  I love all the 1 page sketches but historically I've always done 2 pages.  Of course, if I just feel like doing 1 page I can just choose to do just one half of the sketch. 

New sketches are posted every Monday.  Check it out at http://nutsaboutsketches.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-sketch-team-im-happy-to-announce.html

Join the Message Board and tell them Heather sent you! They have a photogallery, forums and more.  http://nutsaboutsketches.ning.com/

My first layout will be posted March 1.

2 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

YAY! Congrats for you! That is so awesome! I just heard about them on another site....I'm gonna go check it out!

Unknown said...

Awesome Heather! Congratulations!